Navy Talent Acquisition Group Minneapolis NSW/NSO/AIRR Mentor / Coordinator / Scout
BMCS Dan Ploussard, SEAL (Ret)
HT1 Chris Wilson
AWSCS Richard Andraschko
Items to bring for PST/PT
- All new candidates will bring their 2" binder, in the binder they will need all the documents provided to them on the "Future Sailor Must Read" page. Most important is your Hold Harmless, this will allow you to participate in a PST or PT.
- Running Shoes
- Physical Training Shorts (Black or Blue)
- Blue Navy T-Shirt or Warrior Challenage T-Shirt (provided by the Mentor/Coordinator/Scout) for Future Sailors under contract, white T-Shirt for Future Sailors not under contract, stenciled with your last name on the front and back.
- Water or Sports Drink, cut half and half with water- Remember hydration is VERY important
- Swim trunks no pockets, running shorts or gammers - stay away from board shorts
- Lock for locker
- Mask/Snorkel and Fins if you have them.
Note: If you forget one of these items, you will not be taking the PST- RESPONSIBILITY starts NOW!!
**E-mail or text me 24 hours before a PST or PT session if you plan to attend.**
All Future Sailors in the local Minneapolis/St Paul area, who are NOT under an NSW/NSO/AIRR contract, will call me to schedule their qualifying or monthly PST. All candidates are encouraged to attend the weekly swim and strength PT's.